PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES
Recipe by WWW.LESPEPITESDENOISETTE.FR
• 1 pork tenderloin (about 600g)
• 4 apples
• 4 tablespoons liquid honey
• 30g butter
• 2 teaspoons curry powder
• 1 tablespoon herbs of Provence
• Salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Peel the apples.
- In a pan, on low heat, melt the butter with honey.
- Add curry powder, herbs of Provence, salt and pepper to taste, and stir.
- Place the tenderloin in an oiled oven-proof dish.
- Add apples and baste tenderloin and apples with honey mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 min, depending on tenderloin weight (cover while baking if needed).
- Let the meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.